This web page acts as a central hub for resources and contact information for the Denver, Iowa area during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are all in this together! If you have suggestions or corrections for this website, contact Zach at 319-229-0107 email@example.com
Prevention/ Do I Have the Coronavirus?
- COVID-19 Self-Checker – Great first step
- Unity Point Health Clinic– (319) 984-5645. The Denver clinic has adjusted their hours. 8-3 Monday -Thurs. 8-12 on Fridays. Phones are transferred until 5 to Rohlf clinic in Waverly
- Denver Cares (319) 984-6243- For help with food, gas, electricity etc.
- Grocery Delivery: Brother’s Grocery (319-406-0004)
- Brother’s delivers within city limits.
- They are willing to do curbside delivery (they will drop it off on your curb/ porch if you don’t want anyone coming into your home.
- They deliver Monday-Friday. Call in before noon and they will let you know when it is ready.
- If you would like delivery outside of Denver city limits, call Denver Cares (319-984-6243) and they will get someone to deliver to you. It is best if you can pay for your groceries over the phone.
- Meals for kids: contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals for elderly and everyone else: Please contact Denver Baptist Church (319) 984-5947 or email@example.com
- Denver School– for any updates from the school
- Lifelong Links– Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging- (866) 468-7887
- Count the Kicks – Great resource for expecting mothers during this COVID-19 pandemic
- United Way-Helps with a number of needs within Bremer County
- If you have any Legal issues (from unemployment to fraud) pertaining to COVID-19 call 1-800-332-0419.
- Governor Reynolds is currently giving a daily press conference at 11a.m. that you can watch on KWWL or on Facebook.
- Here is a some helpful hints on how to manage your finances/ life during this pandemic.
For Any Other Assistance or to Get Involved
Link to Denver Together
We are an organic community group that aims to serve Denver and the surrounding area.